Monday, 16 December 2013

Time Lapse Test

I booked a Camranger wireless DSLR device from Connect2, which is a brand new piece of equipment. This piece of equipment enables me to control my DSLR camera from an app on my phone, where I can programme it to take timed photos. There is no way that I could set up interval video recording, so I set it up to take 1 photo every 5 seconds.


I think that the app is very innovative, i've never used anything like it. The fact that I could control my camera from my phone while being in another room from the camera set up made it a lot better as well.

When I edited it in Final Cut I had to change the settings of the images so that they load as 1 frame instead of the original 5 seconds when I dragged them onto the sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment